Saturday, October 30, 2010

The ten funniest bathroom gadgets

The people at dirjournal.com compiled a least of the ten funniest bathroom gadgets these gadgets range from slightly inappropriate to suicidal to outwardly creepy. While these gadgets are funny I doubt anyone would want any of these humorous gadget.




 I give it a 7.5 out of 10 on exploring the internet
ps. I was looking over older posts and I completely forgot about my rating scheme so I will continue to do it again.



http://www.dirjournal.com/shopping-journal/10-funniest-and-gross-bathroom-gadgets/

20 comments:

  1. Haha they are funny, but there's no way I'd buy them

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one in their right mind would buy any of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stuff, the electric duck is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit an electric bathroom duck. That's on my christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf.. this is funny as hell :P like the dog^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess i'd be ok with the nose hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love to see the nose one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete