Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exam answears

When taking a test and you don't know the answer most people would guess or cheat. Some people decide to try to get credit by amusing the teacher. At ned hady they found the 20 funniest exam answers and made it into a a funny post personally i think the people who did these answers deserve extra credit for there originality but somehow i doubt they'll get it it gets a 8.5/10 on exploring the internet

link --http://nedhardy.com/2010/09/22/20-of-the-funniest-exam-answers-of-all-time/
btw tell your friends about this site they'll like it

21 comments:

  1. They certainly should get some kind of credit for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god. And I thought some of MY answer on tests were bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these, i'd love to try that at uni, probably get kicked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen these pics, they're so funny.. never had the balls for answers like this though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i wish i did that in school

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, lots of these floating around the web. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lists like these. Always worth a view.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've seen this kind of pic; btw im a korean n i saw this at korean site.
    the ques was 'what's gonna happen if north korean-woman and south korean-guy meet each other?' it was spposed to say 'they will talk about themselves' or something like that.
    but that kiddo said 'they will have a hot night.' lmao i thought it's pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! thats crazy awesome! wish i thought of that instead of leaving an question blank >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA Thats freaking awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I showed this to my mom, and she laughed

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this before... it's one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  13. I came back to save this pic and show my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to come back to show this to my friend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came back to take a second look :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the link, I had a god laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahah thats the funnay shiiiit

    ReplyDelete